Thread: snake bite pup

snake bite pup

2 days after snake bite, macy is doing great, a little swelling on throat and neck. but she is doing great

Glad to hear n see she's doin better. STP

Hey River how did Macy turn out after the snakebite. Its been a year now any scarring or bad side effects from the poison? STP

she came out if it just fine, she had a bald area where the snake bit her , hair never came back in that area,other than that she is doing great.

Glad to hear it. Been workin on clearing some of my property for a new kennels. Got a Kemmer pup coming and I'm lookin for 2 American Bulldogs to work with the Curs and Plotts. Started a big Boar the other night But couldnt get to him fast enough before he broke. I think its the same one we raun for three hours one night. He definately knows what dogs are. Its all good though eventually I will get him. I know where he runs in. The ranch manager saw him last week and thought he was a young heifer or bull calf. TOO Funny! STP

the bigger boars here are runnin alot, they won't stop for nothin. ran one the other night for nealy 2 hours finall just gave upn him. Good luck in gettin the big bozr

the bigger boars here are runnin alot, they won't stop for nothin. ran one the other night for nealy 2 hours finall just gave upn him. Good luck in gettin the big boar

Didnt get the big one but I got one of his kids the other evenin. Me an my boy were checkin protein feeders and had Poncho(Lacy Leapord cross) and Babboon(Plott American bulldog cross) with us and caought a sounder of about 35 in an open field of short sunflowers. They had him squeelin within 100 yards of the road....... the rest iz Poke Chops. STP