HD1234: Hog Smack!!!

<embed height="344" width="425" src="http://www.youtube.com/v/7lA2aTgutPw%26hl=en%26fs=1%26rel=0%26ap=%2526fmt=1 8" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"></embed>

Nice hog bro. How do you like that new Mini Sniper? Igot mine Tue from Rob and I really like it. My red pin does not dissappear in the red beam now. LOL Unfortunately on that hunt, 2 arrows launched, 2 hits but no recovery.

I love all of the products from SHL. Did you hunt with Rob at the Double L?

Nice hunt Dude, got to love them daytime hogs

Yep, Tue night and Wed morning.2 arrows shot, good blood for awhile on the first one and ran out. Second hog, Ishot hi in the shoulder and no blood at all. Sucked!!!!!!!! Came home with alot of chiggers and a spider bite near my groin. Good times. LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks CODY!!! Yeah, they have all gone nocturnal now. Hunted hard this weekend and did not get squat. Nice moon though. We saw some hogs but they were on the move. Sounds like fun Gary...except for you getting ate up!!! Gotta love the hot ass summer hog hunting!!!!

Love the videos HD!!!! I watch um often keeps me fired up and encouraged after spending LOTS of butt time in the stand w/ no results.

Good video and nice hog! Congrats!

THAT was a great shot!! NICE!!!!