Finally Scored!!!

Well I got set up about 6mos ago and have been hunting this BIG boar thats been showing up. He and I have had a few encounters but I'm a rookie and hes a pro LOL. The past few weeks been seeing two sows and pigglets showing up. So I get a chance to go hunt last week. I'm sitting in a 10'tri-pod about 20 or so yds away. Around Midnight they come in like a freight train. I let them get in to their corn crunching frenzy. I draw my bow and hit the Green mini-sniper. I ease the light on um. Finally one of the sows turns and gives me a broadside shot. I let'er rip, 65lb Bowtech Patroit II, 100gr Muzzys, 29in Cabelas 60/70 carbon shafts. Whack the arrow goes thru her like a hot knife thru butter. They scatter and I hear thrashing and squealing...like a stuck pig..... I give it 15min then get down. I walk over to where I heard the thrashing and find a 20lb pigglet, I'm like WTF! I know I made a good shot on the sow. So I start looking for more blood and find it. Well after a 50yd track in the dark thick stuff w/ a flashlight (scary stuff lol). I find the sow. Two pigs w/ one shot!!!

Nice job, Congrat's on the double. It's hard to even hit two with one shot from a rifle.

Congrat's man,a 2 fer. Saw Rob from "Sniper Hog Lights" do the same thing Tue night.

Sweet!!! Great job on the write up too!!!

nice shootin

Nice shooting !