Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Jason just sent me a message and said he would like to come also. Party is getting bigger. May have to plan on a ground blind or 2. LOL

ill bring my ground blind lol. we using powder and lead or string and sticks for this?

I am bringing both rifle and bow. Probably hunt with bow first.

shane, Iknew there was a reason we got along good together. Great minds think alike as we both have the sniper set-ups for both. LMAO!!!!!!!

would love to be there guys but i have a huge party at the bar that weekend... maybe next time

Anyone else interested in this hunt? Doug, is Don interested? I would like to get a solid head count to this point. Thanks!!!!

I'll ask him again on Wed .I'mstillnot100% sure I'm going but probably will

Myself and Jason will be there for sure. Waiting on Rob to see if he has to work the deer lease or not.

Hey fellas, just checking in...CUZ sent me some TC pics from the 4Pines today. Looks very promising. He had over 125 pics of hogs in one weekend...and that was just from a couple of his cams. The hogs are nailing the feeders before and after dark. It should be a fun hunt and a good time...THH style!!! Hogdude1234 txbhunter1 Jason cabledad Dougepooo is a maybe still Waiting to her about Don B. Rob??? How about you???

Right on man. Looking forward to hunting with you again my brother.