Thread: Game Cam's

Game Cam's

Alright Guys, Ihave been a firm customer for Cuddeback's for some time now, but lately, mine have been acting up on me. Ihave tried to do the upgrades in the firmware from thier website and have nothing but problems. My aunt and unlce are having the same issues with theirs adn so did my folks with mine in Wi last yr. So Iam in the market for a new one. Ihave read alot of the reviews for most and so far, the BUshnell Trophy Cam's have the best overall ratings. The WIldgame 4.0's have some good ones also. Iwent and got one of the Bushnell's along with 2 of the Wildgames today and have them set and ready to be set out. WHat is y'all opinion on these cam's or diff ones. Ihate messing with crap and jsut want them to work consistently when Iset them.

Dude i feel your pain i went threw the same thing a few months back. a few i can recomend not geting is any of the remington game cams. i went threw 2 then bought a stealth cam and that one was way to noisey. i now have a moultrine I-40 i gave a little over 200 i think. i have yet to replace the batteries since i have had it and its been in the feild the whole time, it uses the SD cards and i have at least 500 pictures of animals a week not limbs blowing or shadows. definatly worth every penny.

Trophy Cam here

I to looked online like crazy for good trail cams that I could afford. After looking at chasingame.com and other sites I bought a 09 Bushnell Trophy Cam in Febuary. I have absolutely loved the BTC. I now own 3 of 09 BTC's and think they are the best value in trail cams. I like trail cams that offer a wide variety of delay options like the BTC does, 1-60 sec and 1-60 min. The trigger speed on the BTC is good as well. Also it has a good detection zone ( much wider than the cudde). The battery life is great too, way better than any other cam I have ever used. The 2010 BTC has had alot of issues and I have stayed away from them so far. Hopefully you got the 09 version. I have heard good things about the newest version of the WGI IR4's, the older version was a battery hog like my WGI S2 is. The newest IR4 version says external battery port on the package. The old version says extended battery life.

I have come to just accept the fact that I have to always mess with these dang cameras. I recently got a Trophy Cam...so I guess I will see how that works for me...so far so good!!!

The BTC I got was the s4. Gonna see how it works. If it does well, I'll go and get a couple more. Same price as the Cudde IR's and it came with a free 4GB SD card. If the video stays good, it'll be cool for the one spot where I'm gonna put this one. Kill shot time. LMAO!!!!!!