Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

summer time trapping ideas

Just looking for some new summer time trapping ideas. I have had my traps out all summer and it's been real slow. I'm finding tracks all around but they seem to be a little more trap shy this year. Any suggestions?

check out the "Hog Slammer"

That is a great video on trapping,I just need to know where to get two blonds to put up the trap.Chuck

How big is your trap? I have switched to a 20 foot panel trap before and they came on in. I left both sides open for a while, put a feeder in the middle, and after a week or so and my trail cam letting me know they were piling in there I shut one side of the trap. A few days later, after I knew they were still piling in there, I sut the other side and just left the door open. Again, I waited a few more days until I knew they were piling in there again. Then I set the trigger. BAM!!! Caught the whole bunch of them. Of course this was back when I could get some money for them. Now I just hunt them.

Put up a 8 panel (16' each), figure 6 trap up the other day and put half a dump trailer of molded wheat seed out for bait. Cross your fingers.

Yeeeee Haaaaaw, we got'm boys, 21 to be exact. I have a video coming out soon on the huge load of swine. Thanks for the tips. It's a great in "PIGGY LAND"

21 hogs you really know how to hurt a guy,I haven't seen a hog since Dec.I am so glad to see this cooler weather.Chuck

I MEAN IT'S A GREAT DAY IN "PIGGY LAND".

Congrat's Allen. Been a long dry spell for alot of guys.

We trapped 11 more just a few days after the Mother Load. YEEEE HAWWW