Thread: "Pig Pipes"????

"Pig Pipes"????

How many of you use "PigPipes" and what do you think of them. I just built 2 for my trip to Texas in Nov.

I got everything to make a pig pipe together but never have used it.Where I hunt (Ector ,Texas ) the hogs have left.There not coming to my feeder,3 inches of corn under neath it.So a pig pipe would not work.There has been a lot of discusion on here about them,where are you planning to hunt in Nov.I will spend opening weekend in Leakey trying to kill an Axis or Auodad,or a hog.Look on youtube might be something about them.Chuck

Thanks Chuck, I think I've watched every hog hunting video on YouTube 6 times, I'm going cross eyed. Of all the time I spend surfing the web, THH has got to be the BEST. Just trying to get a little personal feedback. Bob

i use hog pipes to help hold the hogs in a area longer , if you have hogs using an area {feeder-waterhole-rubs-wallows} they seem to help hold the pigs a little longer in that area. good luck

Here is video from one of my Hog Tubes!!! <embed height="344" width="425" src="http://www.youtube.com/v/FyvtWl1iWFE%26hl=en%26fs=1%26rel=0%26ap=%2526fmt=1 8" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"></embed>

Never used pig pipes myself but my father in law swears by them. I should give them a shot, honestly.
    Here are the best fat burners to check out.