Lack luster bear hunt

Just got back from a hunt in Ontario. I had asked earlier for suggestions on whether to use a compound or traditional. My decision was made easy for me.I got a 200lb bear on the last day but had to use a rifle. The outfitter had an awesome fishing camp and staff but we felt as if we were on a hunt of convenience. Meaning, that if our hunt was convenient for them while they were getting camp ready for winter lock down. I saw a small bear on the first day and not another one until 1:00pm on the last day. I wanted to get one with my bow but they were very limited on their bow stands. So as to not to have to eat a tag I went to a bait that only had a rifle stand set up. Yeah, I got my bear but not with a bow. Just another way to make lemonade out of lemons.

Congrat's on getting a bear Allen. My last trip, Iwanted a bear bigger than your hogs out there, so Iate my tag. LOL!!!!!!!!

I hunted Elk in Colorado for 21 years usually bought a bear tag.I only saw 1 bear in those 21 years and I didn't have a tag.Chuck

Enough with the bears now lets get back to HOG KILLIN..........lol.