Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

DESTROYER STRIKES AGAIN

another hog down with the destroyer - took this old sow at 4 a.m. this mornin-- made a beleiver out of a couple of guys last week, they both ordered destroyer lights

That's what I am talking about!!! Awesome job!!!

4 AM your tough.Chuck

Way to go man. I'll second that 4am thing. I was rolling over for the thrid time about then. LOL!!!

Site Owner
    Good job Riverhog ! I can appreciate the 4 AM thing! I might have to check out one of those lights. (maybe I can get a discount....with all of the free advertising they get) LOL. Keep up the good work!

Nice kill! Your testimonial is really leaning me toward the Destroyer light. I know the 4am hunt...that's when I usually wake up in the blind to go to bed!!

i can't say enough about the destroyer, it has nearly doubled my kill rate at night, i work graveyard shift, so i up all night hunting, when i'm not workin, plus the wife has been in california on vacation , Thanks for the comments

Nice looking hog and set up!!!

First let me say "Great job on the hunt and Wow on the 4a.m." ......... (I'm Sawing Logs) But now I need to know some more details: 1.) How far was the hog so I know the distance the light was working. 2.) What Color light were you using? 3.) Last were they on corn for feed. again congrats on your hunt and thanks for the info. Uc1

uc1, You can go to this website and check out the lights for yourself. They work great. I have several of them from the bowlight to the destroyer. I personally have been able to use the destroyer and see my crosshairs all the way out to 140yds. Here's the website: www.sniperhawglights.com