Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lumenocks

Lumenocks

Has anyone had problems with thier lumenocks not lighting up shot after shot? Ihave tried time and time again to keep them working and so far nothing seems to work. I am loking now at some called Archers Flame. Anyone tried these yet?

I have used them and sold them in the archery ahop i help out in. what we found was that after a while of shooting them the little metal wire that completes the circut by touching the arrow shaft when fired. actually starts cutting a small grove into the arrow were it is making contact thus preventing it from getting a good ground. also if the knock is loose fitting or overly tight in the shaft it will not work properly.

Try the po' nocks from "hawglite.com" . They have worked real good for me. They sell em at Gander Mtn.

I had the same problem and went to Easton Tracer Nocks. Unfortunately they weren't that reliable also so I hope Archers Flame works for you. Let us know how they do.

Have you seen the ones that work off of a magnet? Ihave heard some good things about this kind of nock, just do not know what the name of the nock is, whether it be Tracer or not.

WyomingHunter, What kind of problems did you have with the Tracer Nocks? They are in fact the ones that use the magnets to turn on and off. All the lit. on them say they are almost fullproof. Please let me know. This is getting expensive trying all of them out. Almost like BH's. LOL Getting quite a box full.

Marshall, The Po Nocks work the same as the Archers Flame. They both take little wooden dowells as a nock stop to activate the nock.

The Po' Nocks actually come with a little "cap" that slides down in shaft to activate the light, you just glue em in and you're good to go.

I have tried them all except for the ones that are about $20 a piece, to much for me. I have had problems with all of the store bought ones so I make my own for about $4 each. You can do a search on Youtube for lighted nocks and there is a video on how to do it.

I use the Easton Tracer nocks....I have had not problems with them. I have practiced with them for like 100 shots and they still work. I keep 4 strictly for hunting. I deactivate them after I use them or get home from hunting so they do not get activated my the metal plate in my head at home. Shane Ladewig >>-----------------------------> TexasHogHunter.com Pro Staff Member