Boar 95 Video...

Structure, Texas, 2 days ago, DRT. Beenawhile since I've seen a pig due to feeder issues and the acorn crop. But now it looks like theirback! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rw853lrzhrk

Gotta love them cool crisp mornings when you can see the contrail from the bullet even without slow motion.

Yup, I hear ya! I had a pretty decent camera for a couple years that I would video with. It was High-Def, but didn't have nearly the options that my current camera does. About 5 months ago one of the land owners I help out with hog control accidentally rolled over my backpack with his tractor while moving hay bails around while making me a blind, so he was nice enough to buy me a new camera for the same value as the one he crushed. What I didn' t realize at the time was that even though the cost for the camera was the same, the technology was WAY better! Essentially, I can put the camera on a low light mode, and a "action" or sport setting and weather there's humidity or not in the air, the video will show the bullet. Definately a perk I guess! This is only the second hog I've been able to video with the new camera, so we'll see how things progress. Going out again on Friday if the cold front has moved out by then. We'll see!

Nice shot! Dropped like a rock! Ours haven't returned yet. The deer are really enjoying getting all the calories!

Most excellent shot and video, you could teach Shane a thing or two................. Just kiddin Shane.

OOhh NOOO Way! I've seen Shane freezing his rear off in a ground blind to get a pig. He's the Master!!!!

Excellent video Brotha!!!!! Very cool seeing that bullet fly through the air like that!!!! Stay on em!!!!!