Thread: Paper tuning

Paper tuning

If your having problems with arrow flight try paper tuning your bow That means you have to do the followin get a nice size peice paper and fix it to some type of frame that will allow u to shoot through it. Stand about 6 feet from the paper draw and anchor your bow like you normally would do not aim the bow just kinda point it toward the paper. Realease the arrow. Look at the paper tear if it is a bullet hole with not tearing to left right up or down ur good. If tear is left or right you need to adjust your rest. if the tear is up or down you need to adjust you knocking point. If still having problems tuning check the timing on your cams a local pro shop can help you with that and usally wont charge you. Also check to ensure the bow is fitted to your proper draw legnth also as that can cause you bow not to tune properly as i have found out trying to tune bows in the proshop i worked in.

Don't forget, proper arrow spline is critical. If you are not shooting the correct arrow for your draw weight and lenght. Paper tuningwill be a frustrating process.

Jason, glad you know how to paper-tune a bow. come on home so you can do mine.

lets see what did we charge for paper tuning mmmmm ah the heck with it no prob just get me on some hogs lol have you tuned up in about 10 minutes lol