NOBLE FOUNDATION {damage by feral hogs can be controlled}

Managing wild hog damage work shop, Ardmore, OK Tues. March 29 9a.m. - 3 p.m. Ardmore Convention Center www.noble.org/agevents Tracie Cumbie 580-224-6411 gotta go see how they plan on managing wild hogs

I've hunted in Ardmore OK, That is where I got two hogs that week-end...See photo album.. It was at Pennington Creek Hunting Club... Great place to hunt and the ranch staff was great, the cabin was clean and the the cost was reasonable... Will go back again..

I am going to make that meeting if I can,we need all the help in the hog war that we can get.The Noble Foundation is on the right track.Chuck

I have signed up to go just if this chest cough will let me go.Anybody else go let me know.Chuck

Are they also supporting poisoning hogs? It seems that some folks here in Texas are trying to copy what The Australians are doing and are possibly going to try doing the market hunting thing by CERTIFIED HUNTERS. One of my Outfitters just sent me an email with a Newspaper link attached. In addition and what is more alarming is that they are strongly considering what they call Australias supplemental overall hog control program............ POISONING!!! I believe the poison is Sodium Nitrate and right now they are testing it and calling the would be program SELECTIVE POISONING. Mind you I as well as every one else who ranches farms or hunts knows we have a hog problem. But is poisoning really the answer? Just something to make you go HMMMM. STP