Site Owner

Casting Call for New TV Show in San Antonio area !!!!!!

Hi Guys, I just talked to a casting director for Tru TV and they are starting to shoot a series based around a "famous hunter in San Antonio, TX" and need an on-camera assistant. Ideal assistant would be living in the San Antonio area, OUTGOING, funny, and under 5'9. She sent me the followingdescription...the rest is up to you! __________________________________________________ ______________________________________ NOW CASTING SIDE KICK TO A FAMOUS HUNTER! SAN ANTONIO, TX AREA or further if you are willing to relocate Do you have a CRAZY OUTGOING PERSONALITY? Can you drink ANYONE under the table? Do you think you REPRESENT what TEXAS is all about? Are you under 5'9 and 18-24 years old? If you answered YES to all the questions above me may be looking for you! We are casting a new series based around a famous HUNTER and he needs someone who can get down and dirty and help him kill some WILD HOGS! Ideal candidate doesn't necessarily have to have a hunting background but some interest in the outdoors and killin' HOGS! This is a BIG role for a new TV series to air on a prominent cable network. To be considered email the following information CastReality@Gmail.com ASAP! 1. Name, Age, Current Occupation, Location 2. Recent Photos 3. Contact Information 4. What you would add to a hunting team -- Chelsey Stephens Casting Director E: CastReality@gmail.com

Wellp the age nocks me out, I dont think they want me slowin em down. Any idea who the Famous Hunter is????? STP

I guess I would have assumed being a casting director, she would have spell checked her spot... lol and yes the wheels turn on who the hunter may be....

Site Owner
    The only hint she gave me was that he had "platinum gray" hair and was 6' 4" tall....I don't have a clue. The reason they want someone under 5' 9" is for "contrast"....... As far as the spell-checking goes, I don't see anything that a spell-checker would catch, other than killin'. She probably meant "we" instead of "me", but a spell-checker isn't going to catch that. I saw a similar listing in a Dallas Craigslist ad a couple of weeks ago. It mentioned a starting salary of $750/day, but Chelsey didn't talk money.