Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Site Owner

New Hunting Buggy on the Way !

I've been looking for a Unimog and finally found this one on eBay. The seller accepted my offer and it should be here in a week or so....Can't wait. youtu.be/j4VlP1qyh38

I hunted on the same ranch as one was being used long time ago.unique vehicle.

O no lot different than the one on the video,this one looks like a Jeep.Looks good

Looks as though there will be a new hunting platform very soon bud. Nice!!!!!!!

Unimogs are cool. A guy a couple of streets over had one. He went anywhere in it, but it was not a quiet vehicle. Maybe you will have better luck quieting yours.

Very interesting vehicle. I'd own one if I could.

Site Owner
    It's here! I've had it for about a month but we've been so busy I haven't had time to get it ridded for hunting. We've got to put in an AC unit, change the seating around, put in an AC unit, build the gun racks, put in an AC unit, install the big thermal imager /monitors and ...put in an AC unit! It runs and drives fine. (1st gear is about 1/2 mph !) I was really surprised at how quiet it is . We just need a little time.

Can't wait to see pics of it all rigged out.

Have you considered adding AC to it? Glad it is quiet. Maybe AC would be a good idea. First gear is for climbing buildings. Of course, climbing buildings would be better if you added AC. Of course, being in Texas, you know that as a local, AC is only an option needed during just a few days of the summer, usually late summer and in the afternoons only, but since you will likely have nonlocal guests, maybe AC should be on your list of priorities? :-)

After it gets cooler and I get over having my pig valve installed I am coming down and go hunting with Clark .I have been promiseing myself that I would go hunting with them,I know its fun.Chuck