Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Interesting vehicle. Would love to see it once you get it all fixed up!

Hey Bud, With this heat down here you really need to add an ac unit to it. LOL!!!!!!!

Site Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by 00Spy
    Have you considered adding AC to it? Glad it is quiet. Maybe AC would be a good idea. First gear is for climbing buildings. Of course, climbing buildings would be better if you added AC. Of course, being in Texas, you know that as a local, AC is only an option needed during just a few days of the summer, usually late summer and in the afternoons only, but since you will likely have nonlocal guests, maybe AC should be on your list of priorities? :-) LMAO....Damn good idea....I never thought about the AC!

Site Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by txbhunter1
    Hey Bud, With this heat down here you really need to add an ac unit to it. LOL!!!!!!!
    Well....if 2 of ya'll think it's a good idea, I guess I'll bite the bullet and PUT AN AC UNIT IN! LOL...

That's a good move man. Wouldn't want them hog hunters to sweat any. LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yep, it is almost getting hot here in Texas. If you don't have the AC installed by late July or early August, you can probably put it off for another year or so. It just gets cooler from now until January! I think I will go get out my wool socks...