Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Elusive Wilflife XLR vs Sniper Hawg Light

Im in the market for a shooting light and am very miuch leaning toward a Sniper...but... I am curious as to the difference between them. They look identical and seem to function the same way, the XLR claims 250 yards though I would assume that with with optimal conditions and a high level scope. The XLR also comes with the tail cap to convert into a flashlight where as the Sniper cap is an additional $10. These are the only differneces I see... Any advice, comments, information are greatly appreciated. Thanks Guys Joe

I bought the EWT XLT250 green light last year and have had phenomenal success with it. $142.80 delivered to the door. I really helps with the varmint control. Coons and such are so low to the ground, the light really helps with picking out targets. Since I hunt with Texas Boars dusk to dawn red lights over the feeders, I bought the green light. As for the 250 yards...yes it shines out that far and I can see eyes...I'll sweep an area for eyes but only shoot within 100 yards. Any brush between you and the target is a distraction. I will however purchase the red Sniper light next. Not that I think one is better than the other (I won't know til I have the Sniper)...I just want to spread the money around. I do recommend the EWT lights.

If y'all really want to know the diff between the Snipers and EWT lights, shoot the owner of Sniper an email. He will set y'all straight. Can you say "Stolen" ideas right down to the web info.

you can't beat the sniper, realiability and the service behind them.I wouldn't use anything else

Sniper all the way!! If it wasn't any good then why does everyone copy it? I own 2, Green bow light and a Red Destroyer.

Own both, same thing. Each comes with a unique mount that the other doesn't and you can use Sniper as flashlight with tail, just press the button, we do it all the time, see their websites. If you order two or more Exclusive Wildlife from All predator calls you will save taxes and shipping. I have no interest in either brand or all predator calls but I do have an interest in saving money and telling others about it.

Nothing but Snipers for me. Why settle for less when you can have the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have used several diff ones on the market and since getting the sniper, Ihave not looked back.

The Destroyer from Sniper Hog Lights is the way to go. The others are mere imitations.... That's all I got!!!

Thanks for all of the replies, Hogdude... your actully the reason I looked into SNiper Hawg Lights to begon with. I saw your videos and being new to the sport wanted to learn what I could about what equipment I might need and a good light was a must according to many people so why not investigate what THE MAN uses. Again thanks for all of the replies, looking forward to my 1st hunt in November, more than Likely with a Sniper light mounted

Sniper Destroyer all the way! Got a green & a red. Service has been awesome when I had a tail cap problem-free replacement! It is all we will use.