Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Flex Corn

Saw on another forum last night that WalMarts on Ok. have corn for 13 bucks a 40lb bag. Holy Sh-t!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

At Denison Walmart its 8.47 a 40 bag.

Site Owner
    Corn is $8.75 for a 50# bag at Buccee's in Madisonville....Protein is cheaper!

If it stays that way, I'll stop and get some more this wknd on my way to Crockett. Just filled mine last wknd, but could use some more before it goes up anymore. Is it good clean corn?

Heard the farm report for the U.S says this is the best corn harvest ever. But the bad news is China is buying all our corn so its not looking like its going to get any better any time soon. Drove out to Coupland monday, farmers were just round bailing the corn not good. Thought about stopping and asking if I could get one of the smaller bails. Hell cheaper that #300 of corn lol.

You can use it in "Flex Fuel Vehicles" or feed to the piggies. Well, maybe not. stoeger9 armdcitizn NRA Member

ok guys here's the deal on this stuff. I was at a deer hunters seminar recently and was told that deer will eat this stuff but need to be given a chance to get used to it and learn about it. I was told to mix it with corn or soy beans for a while first before going to this stuff by itself. Also heard this important little idea. The stuff cloggs up feeders pretty bad so if you are gonna use it through an automatic feeder you need to get yourself a catfish feeder mecanism because they have an agitator inside to free up the pellets after they absorb some moisture. If anyone gets around to trying this let us know what you find out.

ARhunter, here in grayson county its dry but I've seen more deer this year than ever. There is a doe with twins coming to the corn I've put out by hand almost daily. There is another doe with a single fawn usually travels with the doe and twins.

I haven't seen any Deer at all and only started getting hogs coming to the corn last week or so.Caught 6 in the trap last Monday first time I set it all summer.That is just west of Pottsboro.So far 13 this year. Chuck