Dos Plumas Hunting Ranch

Guys, Ihave to tell you that if you have not ever hunted Dos Plumas, now is the time to do it. Even though it is hot, you'll never find hotter deals than right there with Allen and Lori. They have sold Dos Plumas proper and are in the process of opening another one right down the road. Opening somewhere around the 24th of Aug. The animals that he has are everywhere. Massive Red Deer Stags, unbelievable Axis, large Fallow bucks and does of all kinds, not to mention some really good Blackbucks and hogs too. The time is now to hunt and put aside the heat to get you one of the best trophies of a lifetime. Give them a call and check it out for yourself. I would love to tell you of the specials, but Iwill leave that to either of them.Ipromise you, you won't beat it anywhere.

Already have a hunt scheduled in November. :-D

It'll be at the new place in Nov.

I kind of assumed, and it it still ok with me. Evrything Ive heard about Dos Plumas, I am not worried at all.

You won't be dissappointed. Don't forget ur appetite. Lori's cooking is, well, I'll just say my belly hurts, I ate too much. LOL!!!!

Ah yes, I have heard of this cooking and I cant wait.