Y'all Check Out PETA's Latest for Hogs

http://www.txfb.org/TxAgTalks/post/2...ft-behind.aspx What a bunch of morons these people are.

Bunch of jug heads.

Site Owner
    The only thing I have to say is......I don't have the words.

Hahahahahaha hers an idea lets use the PETA morons backyards for the inexpensive corrals. Give them a little life lesson

LOL. I agree, lets take them to headquarters & their 'inexpensive fence'! LOL All you can do is laugh at such IGNORANCE!

Site Owner
    It's hard to have a battle of wits with unarmed people...... Even if they could gather every hog in the country and put them inside a fence: 1) Who's going to pay the feed bill? Should we raise the debt limit a little higher to cover that? 2) Is planned parenthood going to furnish piggy prophylactics?...boar control pills? 3) Surely they wouldn't allow the hogs' civil rights to be violated by involuntary surgical sterilization! 4) What about the medical needs of the hogs? 5) Will counseling be provided to help the hogs cope with their captivity? 6) If they have multiple enclosures, will the sounders be kept together, thereby maintaining family unity? 7) Will there be a "Welferal system"? Slop stamps? 8) Since re-distribution is popular in some circles, would they take from the domestic hogs and give for the feral hogs? .............the list goes on..........

Leave it to an Aggie to figure it all out .I wonder if we would have to accept hogs from other countries.Can you imagine 2 million hogs in several pens.EPA would go crazy.Chuck

LMAO!!!!!!!!!

Wow, someone really was listening in their government & economic classes! Now if we could just get Congress to understand....you can't spend more than you take in! If you are not taking in enough, more people need to pay in & we need to pay out alot less to the 'do nothings'. Welferal & Slop Stamps! Too funny & too true! Went hunting 2 nights this weekend & nothing! Will try again later. Water is a huge issue around us. Mountain lion hasn't been seen since the deer kill. We did pass along the hunt info if he returns.