Reviews on Bushnell Stealthview II Night vision

I was thinking about purchasing the Bushnell Stealthview IInight vision mono with my credit card points. It claims to have Gen 2+ capabilities. I'm looking for something that will allow me to see up to about 120-150 yards at night. Does anyone here have anyexperience with this product of any recommendations? Thanks! http://www.bushnell.com/products/oth...thview/260332/

The specs on that web page only says 300 feet which = 100 yards and you blog says you want to go up to 120-150 yards. Just something I wanted to point out.

Yeah, I noticed that. Might not work for my needs. I guess a better question mught be if anyone could recommend an good value night vision that would would bee effective up to 120-150 yards. I'd appreciate any suggestions.

Call Clark mand talk to him directly. He sells all that stuff.

If not Clark can point you in the right direction anyways. He has all kinds of them toys.

Thanks guys!

Try the XLR-250 green light first. Its only $140.00....i have found that it works just as good as a night scope + you can get a motion light for your feeder...when it comes on you can see under your feeder and use the XLR to follow your kill...As i have seen in the past the gen 2's are very grainy and blurry and don't hold a good accuracy after the first 2 shots...if you want to spend the money get a gen 3...but get ready to spend about 4-5K.

I like the XLR-250. My son and I both have one. Works great!

Site Owner
    Fergie, Give me a call and we can discuss options. Just try to figure out what you really want to do with a device....are you looking for a viewer or a weapon sight? And come up with a budget. Like the old saying goes "You get what you pay for". I've used all kinds of stuff over the last 20 years....some worked...some didn't. Shoot me a quick email and we'll get you fixed up!