Place to hog hunt

My name is Clint I have been following the forums for some time and this is the first time I had something to ask. I am home on my R&R from Afghanistan I setup a hog hunt luckly I did not put down a payment or anything. I tried to contact the outfitters for the hunt to see if the hunt is still good since the weather has been changing since I returned home. I tried to email, text, and call with no contact. I was really really looking forward to a relaxing hunt while I am home. My question is does anyone know a good outfitter that are not booked and able to do a hog hunt with in a week. I was hoping to get a couple meat hogs and a nice trophy hog. I am not looking to spend a lot since I budgeted my money for the other ranch I am looking to spend no more than $500 for a full day or two day hunt. I really want to hunt this weekend if anyone can point me in the right direction that would be really helpful.

Site Owner
    Clint,
    First, Thanks for your service! Sorry your hunt didn't work out. What outfitter were you booked with? We're booked up for the next several weeks...or I would take you myself. Hopefully you can find something before you have to head out. When do you deploy?
    Be Safe,
    Clark
    Clark Osborne - TexasHogHunter.com Owner / Admininistrator

Type 07 FFL / Class 2 SOT (Manufacturer-Suppressors, full-auto etc., Night Vision/Thermal Sales)

www.cottonwoodarmory.com

www.TacticalHogControl.com ......We don't Fear the Night,,,,,We OWN it!

Guided Night Vision and Thermal Hog hunts

I would say what outfitter but I don't want to make people think there a bad outfitters I did book the hunt abput 4 months ago so they could have stopped hunting. I did find a place that was able to get me in I am going out to the Newsom Ranch I contacted one of the owners and he seems like a great person and willing to help me get a big trophy hog. I am going to be back in Texas in July so if this hunt doesn't produce a big hog I will be looking to go out and try my luck again. Thanks for the help and getting back to me

Let us know how your hunt turns out. We have a small place fairly close that we shoot hogs for meat. No records, but if you got land, you got hogs. July is a usually a slow month at our place but sometimes we need another gun. Thanks for serving & keep in touch with this sight.

The hog hunt was fun got some good meat hogs very clean no ticks or fleas on them. ARhoghunter I will keep in touch with the sight and thanks for the offer I will never turn down a hunt to fill my freezer and spend time with other hunters who enjoy doing the same thing.

I won't cancel or not maintain contact!

Quote Originally Posted by Freerorbust View Post
    I won't cancel or not maintain contact!
    Afternoon Clark,
    Thank You for offering one of our service men the chance to hunt with you, I believe his name was Clint, home from Afganistan.
    I am planning a trip to Texas late March or early April to go hog hunting and would like to hook up with you and bring a couple of freinds as well. We will all want the premo package. Reach out to me as to your schedule so I can work out the logistics and go after them pigs. Thanks.

Ken Rich