Cellular Sow (long) Stalk

The basic story is on the video. I spent a bit over 3 hours hunting a buddy's place with no luck, left without providing an update and stopped by in the parking lot of a store of the itty bitty town next to which my land is located. I got a message from a cellular game camera (Covert Code Black Special Ops) with an image showing two small pigs. I had a sounder visiting my place occasionally and previously had taken one pig from the group. The cool thing that I knew from previous experience was that they were likely to hang around for a while. I also know that they had busted me in the past. So I got over to my place and hiked in the back way so as to play the wind and come in from behind them. The last 300 yards of the stalk were uphill, my adrenaline was going, and so the imagery isn't that nice smooth rested or steady-cam view. Sorry. A lot of what you see in the video is exactly what I was seeing most of the time because it was dark dark dark and there was no moon.

I pulled the shot a bit, but it was right at 70 yards. In the 2-3 seconds it took me to cycle the bolt on my rifle, all the pigs disappeared. I could hear them crashing through the brush, but none were to be seen.

You had to work for that one. Nice stalk & shot. We love to stalk hunt at our place.