Favorite Hog Rifle/ Caliber

Lets see your favorite rifle/pistol/shotgun or whatever you use for hogs or your favorite caliber and bullet type.

Quote Originally Posted by samabell View Post
    Lets see your favorite rifle/pistol/shotgun or whatever you use for hogs or your favorite caliber and bullet type.

My wife & I both use AR15's, hollow point, 55 or 62 grain. Before Homeland Security starting buying it all, they were reasonable & easy to come by. We have alot of brush so most shots are 100yds or less. Plenty of stopping power.

Quote Originally Posted by samabell View Post
    I have been using a 1953 Winchester Model 94 30-30 for about 18 or so years, will post a photo later. I have never tried another rifle but I may be open to it. I now use the Horandy LeverEvolution ammo and it serves me well. Have tried the new Remington Hog Hammer and it's a good round but not 36$ worth of good and not to mention the LeverEvolution is 22$ and works just fine & my rifle feeds it perfectly. I need to get into reloading my own but I know nothing about it...