Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who's Game?

Who's Game?

Fellow Hog Hunters, this is a call to arms. Now I have been on several different hog hunting site but this is by far, the best one. A year ago, I didn't have a place to hunt and couldn't get anyone to take me with 'em. Now I have a kick-ass place to erridicate hogs and can take as many as I wanna. Been hunting twice with Cody, love him like a little brother (has some good jerky, too) But heres the deal; I wanna get some guys from the Austin/Round Rock area to come out and hunt with me. I only have a feeder and a home-depot put together blind out there. If I had the help and the motivation to turn it into a good place to hunt, I would welcome any of you guys down for a hunt. Whoever helps will get to hunt for free. I wanna know who's up for the challenge.

I ain't from Austin area, but it's not too far. I live near Corsicana. I have a weird work schedule but with advance notice, shouldn't be a problem. I will be in Austin area near the end of March to pick up an engine. If this would work out with your time frame, gimme a holler. 817-975-8240

And Ihave a couple of feeders that are just sitting around collecting dust. I could probably be there about the same time frame, healing letting me anyways. Give me a hollar also. txbhunter1@sbcglobal.net

I'm down SA way, gimme a holler...

Just told the wife that I am bout to gear up to take a bunch of guys out. I will post once I work out my schedule.

Squirt, You are up around Austin right? Let me know several days before you want to go and do this, and Iwill get the feeders ready. txbhunter1@sbcglobal.net

Dang Suirt I guess you forgot about me. Just kidding any how when ever your ready you got my number.

count me in once i get back ill even donate a feeder or two

We have some feeders 3 are corn and 6 are protein. The protein ones are gravity feed. If you can use them I will find a way to get them to you on one condition,,, you take Jason and anyone else fighting for this country any time you can. I am an old Marine from the Viet Nam era, I am taking my second trip to The Wall in May. It hurts so bad. I just wish I could take one of them on a hunt. To Jason,, keep your feeder -- this one is on me... Capt. Corbin USMC

thanks for the support and the offer you made to squirt. I glady accept any offer to hunt or even to take people hunting myself. and would love to do a hunt with any one of yall. specially my fellow brothers in arms. USMC I want to say thank you for your service. You had it a lot more worse than i have had it for my past 3 deployments. my dads a vietnam vet so i know some of the stuff yall went through. Once again thank you for your support and offer. SEMPER FI